- Provide a well designed, absolutely free of cost fundraising platform for the various Civil Society Organisations and Individuals in need of support to tell their stories and make an appeal.
- Monitor and Evaluate the progress of the funds and support the organisations to make their appeal more effective.
- Verify the authenticity of the organisations and individuals through official documents, registrations and permission letters.
- Maintain the data of utilization report from the organisations once the funds are dispersed. Instil a strict policy on the report quality and timeline. Also at times make field visits for verification.
- Promote, advertise and enhance the publicity of the appeal pages in order to make the public aware of the various causes as well as appeals that can easily be fulfilled by the people through individual donations.
To provide a solid base and support to the Civil Society organisations to grow within themselves and thus be enabled to provide the best services to the community through skills such as organised funding, transparency, accountability, communication and impactful services.
To create a state of the art crowdfunding platform for the Civil Society Organisations to enable them to build awareness of their cause in public and generate funding through free willing donations. At the same time, monitor, evaluate and improvise with the date verification and impacts made through the platform in order for Hiteri to be able to identify areas of training required for the Civil Society Organisations.